Space Forum will gather many European Space Clusters & Tech Valley representatives, Space business angels, satellites operators and satellite industry suppliers.
The Space - ICT alliance summit is supported by the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, ESA, ISU, Nereus, and will be held in parallel with ICT Spring 2016, one of Europe’s largest ICT summits.
The Space - ICT alliance summit is supported by the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, ESA, ISU,
Nereus, and will be held in parallel with ICT Spring 2016, one of Europe’s largest ICT summits:
• More than 100 speakers from ICT, Space (Space democratization).
• 6.000 entrepreneurs, investors & key decision makers in IT, Space, FinTech, Digital media & startups.
• Attendees from over 70 countries.
This year's conference will showcase a range of experts, entrepreneurs and thinkers, talented startups, cutting edge technology and pioneering customer channels that are innovating the customer experience.
We believe that ICT and Space will soon become a single, integrated market:
• Digital investments and internet are renewing enthusiasm for space innovations.
• Internet and digital companies increasingly communicate on space projects and programs.
• Innovation stems from start-up space entrepreneurs and space clusters. Europe is a key player and market for space and its applications.